“World Famous” Hippocrates Green Juice Recipe!
- For 16 oz of deliciously fresh green juice, you’ll need:
- 1 to 1 ½ organic cucumbers or about 1 lb. (to get you about 8 oz)
- 2 stalks organic celery (leaves and all) (to get you about 2 oz)
- 1 hefty handful organic sunflower sprouts (to get you about 3 oz)
- 1 hefty handful of organic pea sprouts (to get you about 3 oz)
- Juice the ingredients and enjoy right away!
- Make your green juice even more energy packed by adding Blue Green Algae or Spirulina!
- Feel free to experiment with additional herbs and greens to make it your own.
You could say we are a little crazy about our green juice here at Hippocrates. We drink it twice a day and believe our recipe offers the perfect balance of nutrients and flavor. Feel free to experiment with additional herbs and greens to make it your own!