Thankful “Turkey” Pâté
- 3 C. Soaked and rinsed Walnuts
- 2 C. Carrots, chopped
- 1 C. Celery, chopped
- ½ C. Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Poultry Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder/ or fresh Garlic
- 3 tsp. Kelp or Braggs to taste
- Toss all ingredients together and push through a single or twin auger style juicer with the blank attachment inserted.
- Shape, plate, and enjoy!
Do you want to create the perfect “turkey” substitute for your thanksgiving feast? We got you covered! To top it off, you will be super thankful for how easy this dish is to make!