Sesame Green Beans (Raw & Vegan)
- Sesame Ginger Dressing:
- 1/4 C. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1.5 In. Fresh Ginger Root
- 1/4 C. Raw Sesame Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Large Garlic Clove
- 1 T. Kelp Powder
- 1 Pinch Cayenne
- Start by preparing our Sesame Ginger Dressing. Place ingredients in a blender and blend on high until well blended.
- Toss with fresh washed and snipped green beans till they are well dressed.
- Place in the dehydrator for two hours.
- Add the following toppings to your taste: Crushed Red Pepper, Garlic Powder, Sesame Seeds, Braggs (optional).
- Toss one last time to distribute the toppings evenly and enjoy!
There’s nothing like a warm and savory green bean dish that can satisfy picky and sophisticated pallets alike. Try our Sesame Green Beans for your next potluck or family gathering. Serve warm out of the dehydrator and people won’t guess they are raw!