Nikolai’s Raw Vegan Soup
- 1/2 C. Sesame Oil
- 3 Stalks Celery
- 1/4 Bunch Fresh Parsley
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 Small Piece of Ginger
- 5 Drops Stevia
- 1/4 C. Lemon Juice
- 3 Shots of Braggs Aminos (to taste)
- Water (add to achieve your desired consistency)
- 1 Parsnip
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Pinch of Cayenne
- 1/4 C. Scallions
- Fresh Dill
- For Stock: In blender, combine sesame oil, celery, parsley, garlic, ginger, stevia, lemon juice, braggs and water.
- Shred carrots and parsnips and add to broth.
- Cut avocado in small chunks and add to broth.
- Add a pinch of cayenne to broth.
- Sprinkle dill and scallions into broth.
- Variation: Substitute red pepper for parsnip, cilantro, basil, and mint for dill, replace lemon juice with lime juice, and add hot peppers or cayenne for a Thai flavor.
- Variation: Add curry for another variation.
At Hippocrates Health Institute we love liquid nourishment. A raw soup is a wonderful and savory way to incorporate nutrient dense foods into a meal while still being gentle on your digestive system.