Holiday Pumpkin Pie (Raw Vegan)
- YIELD one 8-INCH PIE
- For the filling:
- 3 cups pumpkin, thinly sliced
- 2 cups carrots, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups of water
- ¼ tbsp. pumpkin spice
- ½ tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp vanilla, alcohol free
- ½ tsp stevia
- 1 tbsp psyllium
- For the crust:
- 3 cups of pecans, soaked, rinsed and dehydrated
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp mesquite powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- To make the filling: Add all ingredients except the psyllium in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add in the psyllium and blend well.
- To make the crust: Add all ingredients in a food processor and process until well combined.
- Place mixture in an 8-inch pie mold pan, press down using your hands to form the crust.
- Add the filling on top and refrigerate.
Always wanted to show your friends and family how amazing raw vegan can actually be? This recipe is a show stopper!
Recipe by: Renate Wallner – Sugar Free Raw Vegan Cuisine