Egg-less “Egg” Salad (Raw Vegan)
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 4 C. sliced parsnips
- 1 T. turmeric (generous)
- 1 tsp. kelp powder
- 1 T. fresh ground yellow mustard seed
- 1 clove garlic
- 8 oz raw sesame oil
- 4 oz lemon juice
- 1.5 oz water (or to desired thickness)
- 1/2 C. diced onion
- 1 1/2 C. diced celery
- Begin by roughly chopping the cauliflower.
- Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until it is finely chopped and place the finely chopped cauliflower in a large mixing bowl.
- In a blender combine the lemon juice, sesame oil, garlic, spices and parsnips and blend with water to desired thickness.
- Mix half of the blended dressing into cauliflower and massage together.
- Add the onion and celery to the cauliflower mixture and continue to mix by hand. Add additional dressing to your desired taste.
- Serve on a lettuce leaf with your favorite sprouts and enjoy!