Dijonaise Dressing (Raw Vegan)
- 2 1/2 Ounces Lemon Juice
- 1 Small Clove Garlic
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Ground Brown Mustard Seeds
- 1 Tsp Ground Yellow Mustard Seeds
- 1 Tsp Dried Thyme
- 2 Cups Sliced Parsnips
- 4 Ounces of Raw Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Kelp Powder
- Blend and add water if necessary to achieve desired consistency.
- This recipe is great on a salad or to use as a dip for vegetables.
- Note: Adding more yellow mustard seeds will make this recipe spicier and the brown mustard seeds will offer a more subtle mustard flavor if you would like to adjust to your taste.
Trying to incorporate more veggies into your diet? Sometimes the key is finding a great salad dressing.
We hope you enjoy our Dijonaise Dressing as featured in Chef Ken’s upcoming cookbook!