Creamed Spinach Dip (VEGAN!)
- 1 lb. Spinach chopped in food processor with “S” blade
- 1-2 oz. of dehydrated almond meal
- 1.5 oz. Lemon Juice
- 5 oz. Water
- 1.5 C. Pine nuts (Soaked and Rinsed)
- 1.5 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 T. Kelp Powder
- 1 Pinch Cayenne
- 1 Tsp. Oregano
- Blend ingredients in sauce thoroughly until creamy.
- Mix sauce in with spinach to desired texture.
- Put in bowl and top with shredded yellow squash.
- Sprinkle top with dehydrated almond meal.
- Enjoy this dip with the Flax Crackers or your choice of vegetables.
This Dairy-Free classic is sure to please guests all year long. Recipe by Executive Chef Ken Blue of Hippocrates Health Institute.