- Yield: 5 Cups
- 1½ cups sprouted hulled buckwheat, dehydrated for 3-5 hours
- 1½ cups chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- ¾ cup finely diced cucumber
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons kelp powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch ground turmeric
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 – 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, optional 3 tablespoons water
- 2 – 3 drops liquid stevia extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sprouted buckwheat, parsley, bell pepper, cucumber, onion and mint.
- In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients. Add some fresh mint if desired. Blend well and season to taste.
- Combine the dressing and salad mixture and mix well. Season to taste and serve.