Apple Chips (Raw Vegan)
- 4 apples, cored
- fresh lemon juice, as needed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground clove
- Wash the apples; core but do not peel.
- Thinly slice the apples using a mandoline or other thin slicer. We prefer the Kyocera ceramic hand slicer (available at the Hippocrates store) for this.
- In bowl, toss the sliced apple with some lemon juice.
- Lay the apple slices on dehydrator trays using a teflex sheet or unbleached parchment paper beneath. Sprinkle the apples evenly with the cinnamon and clove. Dehydrate overnight or until desired texture is achieved. Store in an airtight container.
Are you looking for a crispy delicious snack? Make your own apple chips at home! With just a few simple ingredients you will find a more affordable and tasty option compared to the store bought alternative!