Life is Better with Copaiba24 Oct 2019
When taken internally, Copaiba promotes healthy cellular function and supports the nervous system.* It also contains powerful antioxidant properties, supports the immune system, and helps soothe anxious feelings.*
Copaiba’s main chemical constituent is beta-caryophyllene, a phytocannabinoid. A cannabinoid is the name used for anything that interacts with the endocannabinoid system. This system in your body is responsible for helping to regulate the inflammatory system, immune function, sleep, pain receptors, hormones, and more. In short, the effect Copaiba can have on your health and wellness is vastly intricate, dynamic, and significant.*
It’s easy to take advantage of these benefits by adding a few drops of Copaiba into your daily routine.
- First thing in the morning, 1–3 drops of Copaiba under your tongue.
- Or keep it simple with the Copaiba Softgels. Take internally to access all of Copaiba’s many health benefits.
- Massage Copaiba into your shoulders, neck, back or wherever you need targeted support.
- Add a drop of Copaiba to your facial moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and keep skin healthy-looking and clear.
- Diffuse Copaiba to create an environment free of anxiousness and full of tranquility.
In addition to everything Copaiba can do on its own, the oil has a unique ability to enhance the absorption of other essential oils when applied topically. Better absorption means better results, no matter what results you’re looking for or which oil you choose.
Simply put, your favorite essential oils are better with Copaiba.